URINETOWN Audition Registration
To register for the URINETOWN auditions, please do the following:
- Select a preferred audition time block. There are four hour-long blocks (10 AM, 11 AM, 1 PM and 2 PM) on Saturday, September 21st and three hour-long blocks (7 PM, 8 PM and 9 PM) on Sunday, September 22nd. If a block has already filled up, it will be disabled.
- Select an alternate time block that you are able to attend. Almost everyone should receive their preferred time block. You will receive your alternate time block only if your preferred block fills up simultaneously with your submission (this should be a relatively rare occurrence).
- IMPORTANT: You must be available at the theater for the entire hour-long block that you request.
- Fill out the registration form (personal information, role interests, skills and conflicts) below as completely as possible and press CLICK TO REGISTER at the bottom of the form. You should then get a registration confirmation page which will include a listing of all of the information you entered for your review.
- With respect to conflicts, please do your best in estimating what conflicts you may have. You will have another opportunity to fill out a more detailed conflict form at the auditions.
- You will receive an email confirming your audition and time block selection within 24 hours.
- If you need to contact us, please do so by email at auditions (at) landmarkmusicals (dot) com.
- After registering, please email us (see above for address) with your resume and a current headshot.
- Please submit your resume as a .pdf, .doc/.docx or .txt file. Word processing files other than Microsoft Word (such as Pages) are not convertable by us so please convert to text or pdf yourself.
- Please submit your headshot as a cropped and scaled .jpg or .png file that is 1000 pixels (height) x 800 pixels (width). If you submit it in any other size or format, we will scale, crop and convert it as necessary.
- If you need to make corrections after submitting your
registration, you have three options:
- If you are still in the confirmation page, you may press your browser's BACK button and modify your registration information (which should still be visible in your browser). Resubmit the form as you did with the original.
- If you have left the confirmation page and/or browser, you may go to the registration page and fill it out all over again completely (with modified information) and resubmit it. We will only retain the last version of the registration form that you submit so please fill it out completely if you are resubmitting it in this way.
- If you prefer, you may email us (see above for address) with the changes you want to make and we will modify the form for you.