2019 Season General Audition Registration
PRE-REGISTRATION FOR AUDITIONS IS NOW CLOSED.
WE DO HAVE A FEW SLOTS OPEN ON:
- SATURDAY, SEPT. 15, AT 1 PM
- SATURDAY, SEPT. 15, AT 3 PM
- SUNDAY, SEPT. 16, AT 2 PM
- SUBDAY, SEPT. 16, AT 3 PM
YOU MAY "WALK-IN" AT THOSE TIMES IF YOU WOULD STILL LIKE TO AUDITION ALTHOUGH WE CAN'T GUARANTEE THAT WE WILL BE ABLE TO ACCOMMODATE YOU (IT WILL DEPEND ON HOW MANY OTHERS WALK-IN AT THE SAME TIME.) PLEASE BRING A RESUME AND HEADSHOT IF YOU WANT TO WALK-IN.
YOU SHOULD FILL OUT THE FORM AND SUBMIT IT (LET US KNOW THE TIME YOU PLAN TO SHOW UP) BUT WE CAN NOT PUT YOU ON THE SCHEDULE AT THIS POINT.
YOU MUST WALK-IN AT THE ABOVE TIMES IF YOU STILL WANT TO AUDITION.
To register for the 2019 general auditions, please do the following:
- Select a preferred audition time block. There are six hour-long blocks (10 AM, 11 AM, Noon, 1 PM, 2 PM and 3 PM) on Saturday, September 15th and four hour-long blocks (1 PM, 2 PM, 3 PM and 4 PM) on Sunday, September 16th. If a block has already filled up, it will be disabled.
- Select an alternate time block that you are able to attend. Almost everyone should receive their preferred time block. You will receive your alternate time block only if your preferred block fills up simultaneously with your submission (this should be a relatively rare occurrence).
- IMPORTANT: You must be available at the theater for the entire hour-long block that you request.
- Fill out the registration form (personal information, show/role interests, skills and conflicts) below completely and press CLICK TO REGISTER at the bottom of the form. You should then get a registration confirmation page which will include a listing of all of the information you entered for your review.
- With respect to conflicts, please do your best in estimating what conflicts you may have. You will have another opportunity to fill out a more detailed conflict form at the auditions.
- You will receive an email confirming your audition and time block selection within 48 hours.
- After registering, please email us with your resume and a current headshot (see below for the email address). If you can't or don't email us this information, please make sure to bring it with you to the audition.
- If possible, please submit your resume as a .pdf, .doc/.docx or .txt file. Word processing files other than Microsoft Word (such as Pages) are not convertable by us so please convert to text or pdf first.
- If possible, please submit your headshot as a cropped and scaled .jpg or .png file that is 1000 pixels (height) x 800 pixels (width). If you submit it in any other size or format, we will scale, crop and convert it as necessary.
- If you need to make corrections after submitting your registration, you have three options:
- If you are still in the confirmation page, you may press your browser's BACK button and modify your registration information (which should still be visible in your browser). Resubmit the form as you did with the original.
- If you have left the confirmation page and/or browser, you may go to the registration page and fill it out all over again completely (with modified information) and resubmit it. We will only retain the last version of the registration form that you submit so please fill it out completely if you are resubmitting it in this way.
- If you prefer, you may email us at auditions (at) landmarkmusicals (dot) com with the changes you want to make and we will modify the form for you.